Aromatherapy is a delightfully pleasant procedure based on the influence of aromatherapy essential oils and their combinations on the human body. During the session, you can get real pleasure. Slow relaxation and calmness of the body thanks to the inhalation of pleasant aromas is a SPA-procedure for true connoisseurs.
The aromatherapy center “Lilawadee” offers its customers a taste of the aroma of aromatherapy thanks to a Thai massage with oils. The perfect combination of soft techniques of impact on your skin with the use of medicinal oils will allow you to achieve a full state of relaxation.
Treatment with aromatherapy
Aromatherapy was known even in ancient Egypt, when for the beauty, health and maintenance of youth Cleopatra used various oils. Knowledge spread throughout the East, reaching and Europe. Today, the influence of fragrances on the human body has already been scientifically proven and is one of the divisions of modern medicine.
Thai masters prefer mixed techniques, this is how the aromatherapy massage appeared, which is performed with the help of various essential oils. Soft, relaxing work of a professional without intensive pressing and tapping allows you to relieve tension, forget about stress and anxiety.
In addition, aromatherapy is used to treat a number of different diseases, such as:
- Chronic fatigue of the whole organism;
- Sleep disorders (insomnia, nightmares, lack of sleep);
- Depression, a state of increased nervousness, other problems with the nervous system;
- Diseases of the respiratory system, all kinds of colds and SARS;
- Arthritis and arthrosis, joint disease;
- Skin diseases, skin inflammations;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Depending on this or that problem with which clients come to our salon, the masters select appropriate oils.
So, for example, general prophylactic relaxing massage suggests one set of flavors, whereas the procedure for a cold disease is different. In addition, in Lilawadee, massage oils are also performed for children with the use of gentle, relaxing aromas.