Base price and duration:
- 60 minutes “Oil massage” (from 4 years) – 598 UAH;
Relaxing, soothing and general health effects with the use of oil on Thai herbs.
- 60 minutes “Traditional Thai massage light” (from 10 years) – 538 UAH;
To improve lymph and blood circulation in tissues, muscles, vessels and internal organs. Prevention of diseases of the spine at school age, stress and stress relief.
- 60 minutes «Traditional Thai massage + Pahop» (from 10 years) – 718 UAH;
Carried out by the method of applying steamed bags with Thai medicinal herbs. To improve immunity, prevent respiratory and viral infections, during the rehabilitation period after respiratory diseases, for the normalization of blood circulation and metabolism.
“Foot massage” and “Phytobarrel” taken in addition to the basic massage are cheaper.
- Plus “Foot massage“: 30 minutes more fun for +290 UAH to the base price;
- Plus “Phytobarrel“: 60 minutes more fun for +160 UAH to the base price;
- “Royal” (two masters in 4 hands) – for +60% of the base price (discounts do not apply);
- “Double pleasure” – the second hour of massage is cheaper by 15%;
- “For two” – ordering a massage at once for two is cheaper by 20% (each client is provided with a separate room);
- “Subscription” – for every 5 massage sessions is cheaper by 5%; maximum 20% discount for 20 sessions;
Everyone knows that in Thailand they love children. And in Thailand they like massage. Therefore, there is nothing strange about the fact that the people, who for the whole world became famous for their unique massage techniques, took care of children’s health by developing a special massage technique for them.
Traditional Thai massage is recommended to children from 10 years old, and oil massage can be done to a child from the age of 4.
What is the difference between Thai massage and massage for adults?
Duration and depth of massage differs from massage for adults and depends on the age and condition of the child. The basic techniques of Thai massage (stretching, twisting, etc.) are performed softer and more careful, the pressure on the feet is eliminated, the muscles are warmed up by light, gentle movements of the palms.
Highly qualified masters of our center will get along fine with your child, the session will be interesting and fun. You will see this by seeing a blush and a smile on your child’s face! He will ask you for the next massage!
The Benefits of a Baby Massage
Massage plays an important role in the formation of a growing body. Thanks to the massage sessions in children, the work of the nervous system and musculoskeletal system stabilizes, which is especially important in our “computer” age, when children began to play less football, preferring sports to the Internet.
Thai massage prevents the development of scoliosis, corrects the work of the endocrine and bone systems, strengthens the immune system. After the massage, your child will sleep better, his work will increase, appetite will improve.
If you want to deliver your child both pleasure and benefit, then instead of going to a movie or a cafe bring him to a session of Thai massage! It’s unusual, it’s connected in the child’s imagination with the exotic of the East and it’s very nice! And very useful.